Image
Chaulk's Run Connector
I hope Christmas is going well, with family, friends & food - the three Fs. Sam has packed 75 per cent of the Connector Trail from the summit of the Games Trail to Chaulk`s Run, a distance of approximately two km. I have packed with snowshoes and groomed the remaining 25 per cent with the small groomer. Attached are pictures to view the interim results. Now skiers can go to the backcountry as far as McLean Lake and Colin`s Heritage Trail and do a loop ski on the Chaulk`s Connector/Chaulk`s trails. Get out and enjoy the great ski and snow conditions before the snow and wind that is expected to arrive mid-week! Submitted by John Bookalam
9 Images

 

Webmaster Login